Proper documentation is critical to the long term success of a plan in providing understanding and protecting both plan sponsor and employee tax deductions. For its clients, DHA provides the following compliance services:
- Sample plan and trust document for adoption by the plan sponsor
- Sample summary plan description for adoption by the plan sponsor and distribution to employees
- Annual signature-ready IRS Filing Form 5500 and schedules
Additionally, DHA provides:
- Sample amendments
- Sample summary of material modifications
- Administrative procedures and policies
QUALIFIED RETIREMENT PLAN NETWORK OF SERVICES MODEL
The operation of a qualified retirement plan consists of five interconnected working parts that interact with each other and determine the success or failure of a plan. The five interconnected parts are: consulting services, compliance services, administration services, education services, and fiduciary services.
Use the network model to select the service you wish to view, or click on the corresponding link on the right.