PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
In this disclosure, you'll find details about our privacy policies and procedures. You can count on us to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve, and to protect your privacy and security along the way.
- We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
- We safeguard your customer information carefully.
- We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization.
At Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. we value your relationship, and we work diligently every day to honor the trust you place in us.
How we Protect and Use Customer Information
We safeguard the security and integrity of customer information.
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards to protect customer confidentiality. They are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to do so.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship.
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources.
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others.
The customer information we collect is used to serve your accounts and meet your needs.
Information may be used among the Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. companies, as well as with authorized third parties, for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft
- To process your requests such as loan applications
- To service your accounts by sending account statements
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you
We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. products and services to you.
There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted or required by law. Third parties could include government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
Within the Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. companies, we share information so that we can work together to serve you.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, within Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. and other affiliated Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. companies, including:
- Our administrative and service units which, for example, service your accounts or prepare your account statements.
- Devlin & Hale Associates, Inc. companies which provide educational, document, advisor, and other services and other services.